1958: Sold at the City and County of San Francisco public auction
(2009) This truck may still be in existence as it was a fixture in San Mateo County parades in the 1980's and 1990's. The fuel tank has been removed and a rear chassis deck with hose bed sides and benches has turned this unit into a perfect group parade unit.
1971: converted by the City and County Central Shops, Fire Shop to a Fuel Unit using Auxiliary Engine #29 . Pump, ladder rack, and hose bed divider were removed. Added: One 400 gallon diesel tank, also carried one 5 gallon can of motor oil
1974 American LaFrance "Pacemaker" 1000 Series, 3-axle tandem wheel chassis
Engine: Detroit Diesel V-8, 350 HP
1989-90: converted by the City and County Central Fire Shops to a Fuel Unit
Removed: the American LaFrance-Pitman 85 foot Snorkel. Added: a "Westmark" fuel system using a 2850 gallon diesel fuel tank and a 1000 gallon gasoline tank with the distribution controls at the rear. Shop #811 retained
1992: Gasoline tank changed to carry diesel fuel as all in service and reserve apparatus are diesel powered engines