Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum SFFD HomeBack to GuardiansofTheCity.org Home Page
Battalions:

Battalion 4
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  August 15, 1918

Location:  Pacific Heights, Marina, Fillmore, Western Addition

1918   August 15th, assigned to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 15, 2150 California Street
1941   November 1st, relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 23, 3022 Washington Street
1960   November 18th, relocated to the new quarters of Engine Co. No. 15, 2150 California Street
1994   April 6th, relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No.  41, 1325 Leavenworth Street, for the earthquake retrofitting of the firehouse
1995   June 30th, returned to new quarters at 2150 California Street