Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum SFFD HomeBack to GuardiansofTheCity.org Home Page

Engine Companies:

 

Engine Company No. 24
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  1894

Location:  Noe Valley, Lower Twin Peaks and the Mission District

1894   Assigned to quarters at 449 Douglass Street
1914   Relocated to new quarters at 100 Hoffman Avenue
1958   April 16th, relocated to the former quarters of Engine Co. No. 44, 3816 - 22nd Street for the remodeling of the firehouse
1958   August 22nd, returned to quarters 100 Hoffman Avenue
1995   May 25th, relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 11, 3880 - 26th Street, for the earthquake retrofitting of the firehouse
1997   February 10th, returned to quarters 100 Hoffman Avenue