Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum SFFD HomeBack to GuardiansofTheCity.org Home Page

Chemical Engine & Tank Wagon Companies:

 

Chemical Engine Company No. 11
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  1910

Location:  Noe Valley, Eureka Valley

1910   Assigned to quarters at 3816 - 22nd Street

Location:  Mission

1916   Relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 25, 2547 Folsom Street
1922   Relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 10, 3050 - 17th Street
1937   Company changed from a Chemical Engine to Tank Wagon Co. No. 11
1954   October 14th, relocated to the new quarters of Engine Co. No. 10, 2300 Folsom Street
1960   March 11th, company disbanded